Recent News & Events
We're looking for animal loving volunteers! ...
The Great Kennel Cool Down!
We need your help to keep our dogs cool and comfortable this summer. ...
A.D.O.P.T. offers low cost vaccines for your pets. ...
Read More News & Events
Naperville Marathon/Half Marathon
There is still time to join A.D.O.P.T.'s team! ...
A.D.O.P.T. is in need of the following items:
You can drop them by ADOPT any time, or make arrangements at the following e-mail to coordinate. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish List for Dogs
- Good quality wet and dry dog/puppy food
- Hot Dogs - Inexpensive kind is fine
- Frozen Cooked Meatballs
- String Cheese
- Hormel Pepperoni Minis
- Salt Free Broth (Chicken or Beef)
- Freeze Dried Liver Treats
- Natural Balance Food Rolls
- Soft Treats
- TreatStik Brand treat dispensing toy
- Galileo Bones
- Medium and large Nylabones, Nyla Rings, Nyla Dental Chews
- Large Dog Hard toys
- Knobby plaque attackers (non-edible please)
- Sturdy latex squeaky toys
- KONGS (Black Tough Chewers)
- Kong Wobblers
- 6 ft dog leashes, black and red
- Harness for small dogs (poodle, shihtzu size)
Wish List for Cats
- URGENTLY NEED - Good quality dry and paté style wet kitten food such as:
Purina One Kitten, Baby Cat, and IAMS Kitten.
- Good quality dry and paté style wet cat food such as:
Authority, Wellness, Royal Canin, Purina One, Kirkland - Chicken.
- Litter Boxes
- Scoopable Cat Litter (this one is like gold to us)
- Ceramic/Metal Bowls
- Blankets (we love fleece!)
- Toy wand (stick type playing wand with toy on end)
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Unscented Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Laundry Bleach
- Baggies: sandwich and gallon size
- Garbage bags (13 and 30 gal)
- 50-gal heavy duty can liners
- Paper Towels
- Disposable vinyl gloves (no latex)
- Spray cleaner (pet safe)
- Mop heads
- Trigger spray bottles
- Rubbing alcohol
- KMR Kitten formula
- Kitten nursing bottles and nipples
- Fragrence-free baby wipes
- Jar baby food – chicken or turkey
- Distilled water
- Copy and fax paper
- 50 ft. Garden hoses (resistant to chemicals)
- Garden hose sprayer head/s
- Pet friendly winter sidewalk salt (i.e. Snowmelt)
- 3 x 4-ft. rubber backed mats, indoors and outdoors
- Pens (Ballpoint or Permanent Marker)
- Batteries (AAA, C, D and 9 Volt)
- White Out and/or Liquid Paper
Also, we accept pop cans for recycling.