Recent News & Events
Low Income Spay/Neuter Day - March 10th
Monday, March 10th is when those who qualify* for low income assistance can schedule an appointment to have their dog or cat spayed or neutered. ...
New Volunteer Orientation! Volunteers are the engine that keeps A.D.O.P.T. running. Come join us 3/12/14 at 6:30pm for orientation. ...
Colonial Cafe - Penny Pancakes - All Day, Thursday March 20th
Tell everyone you know to eat Penny Pancakes and donate spare change to A.D.O.P.T. ...
Low Income Spay/Neuter Day - March 24th
Monday, March 24th is when those who qualify* for low income assistance can schedule an appointment to have their dog or cat spayed or neutered. ...
Low Income Spay/Neuter Day - April 7th
Monday, April 7th is when those who qualify* for low income assistance can schedule an appointment to have their dog or cat spayed or neutered. ...
Low Income Spay/Neuter Day - April 21st
Monday, April 21st is when those who qualify* for low income assistance can schedule an appointment to have their dog or cat spayed or neutered. ...
Walk-a-Thon - Sunday, May 4th
Come join our annual Walk-A-Thon "Makin' Strides For Strays" on Sunday May 4th, a 5K walk to benefit area homeless animals. ...
Running the Naperville Marathon? Register A.D.O.P.T. as your charity partner! ...
Other Adoption / Viewing Locations
Check our Event Calendar to find a date and place that's right for you. Then, meet and greet at one of these convenient retail locations. ...
Read More News & Events
Come Paw-Ty With The Animals!
Your child will have an unforgettable birthday experience celebrating their special day with the animals of A.D.O.P.T. ...
A.D.O.P.T. is in need of the following items:
You can drop them by ADOPT any time, or make arrangements at the following e-mail to coordinate. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish List for Dogs
- Good quality wet and dry dog/puppy food
- Hot Dogs - Inexpensive kind is fine
- Frozen Cooked Meatballs
- String Cheese
- Hormel Pepperoni Minis
- Salt Free Broth (Chicken or Beef)
- Freeze Dried Liver Treats
- Natural Balance Food Rolls
- Soft Treats
- TreatStik Brand treat dispensing toy
- Galileo Bones
- Medium and large Nylabones, Nyla Rings, Nyla Dental Chews
- Large Dog Hard toys
- Knobby plaque attackers (non-edible please)
- Sturdy latex squeaky toys
- KONGS (Black Tough Chewers)
- Kong Wobblers
- 6 ft dog leashes, black and red
- Harness for small dogs (poodle, shihtzu size)
Wish List for Cats
- URGENTLY NEED - Good quality dry and paté style wet kitten food such as:
Purina One Kitten, Baby Cat, and IAMS Kitten.
- Good quality dry and paté style wet cat food such as:
Authority, Wellness, Royal Canin, Purina One, Kirkland - Chicken.
- Litter Boxes
- Scoopable Cat Litter (this one is like gold to us)
- Ceramic/Metal Bowls
- Blankets (we love fleece!)
- Toy wand (stick type playing wand with toy on end)
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Unscented Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Laundry Bleach
- Baggies: sandwich and gallon size
- Garbage bags (13 and 30 gal)
- 50-gal heavy duty can liners
- Paper Towels
- Disposable vinyl gloves (no latex)
- Spray cleaner (pet safe)
- Mop heads
- Trigger spray bottles
- Rubbing alcohol
- KMR Kitten formula
- Kitten nursing bottles and nipples
- Fragrence-free baby wipes
- Jar baby food – chicken or turkey
- Distilled water
- Copy and fax paper
- 50 ft. Garden hoses (resistant to chemicals)
- Garden hose sprayer head/s
- Pet friendly winter sidewalk salt (i.e. Snowmelt)
- 3 x 4-ft. rubber backed mats, indoors and outdoors
- Pens (Ballpoint or Permanent Marker)
- Batteries (AAA, C, D and 9 Volt)
- White Out and/or Liquid Paper
Also, we accept pop cans for recycling.