We are always looking to hire energetic and compassionate Animal Caretakers. Duties include:
- Cleaning cages/kennels
- Exercising and socializing dogs and cats
- Assisting with general housekeeping tasks
- Must be comfortable working with both cats and dogs
- This job requires dependability, a love for animals, and a willingness to learn.
A.D.O.P.T. offers a flexible work schedule; some nights and weekends may be required. A.D.O.P.T. is a private 501(c)(3) organization. This is a part-time position.
Please complete an Employment Application, available online or in person at our shelter located at 420 Industrial Drive, Naperville, IL 60563. Applications can be faxed to 630-718-0564 or emailed email@example.com.
A.D.O.P.T. is currently looking to hire a part-time experienced Veterinary Assistant. Duties include:
* Surgical Assisting
* Administration of medications
* Venipuncture and injections
* Data Entry and record keeping
A.D.O.P.T. offers a flexible work schedule; some nights and weekends will be required.
Interested parties should email their resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org.